Thursday, June 12, 2008

5AM... Fish Market
















Yesterday finished out great! I went to a yoga class on the sw side of the city. It was great! I have become a train navigator b/c i understand the subways.... it has been really fun finding the correct trin when everything is written in mostly Japanese! Surprisingly enough, it is REALLY easy to get around here.... no matter what language you speak, people understand you somehow...





This morning I woke up at about 4:15 Am and 3 of went to the Tsujuki Fish Market. That is where there are fish auctions of all kinds... I ate a full sushi breakfast (posted above.) It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good ! Later I will be going to a traditional Japanese dance class! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Freyda said...

Dad says he would not do too well on the Japanese diet. I hope this all tastes better than it looks! LOL What a great experience you are having! You look so happy! Stay safe! Love, M & D

Elise said...

Tara, So great to hear of your travels. All this talk of one dining experience after another is getting my mouth watering! Great to hear of your traditional dance class and that you went out dancing. Next time I'm on the dance floor, I'll send you rhythms through the earth!

Freyda said...

We cannot wait to see what you learned at the Japanese dance class! Love, M & D