Saturday, June 7, 2008

Thank You STUDENTS and PARENTS!!!!

I remember in October when I was filling out the JFMF application, imaginging how amazing it would be to receive this opportunity. I can't believe I leave tomorrow!!!! YAHOOOOOOOO!

Anyway, THANK YOU to all of my students and parents for the wonderful send off yeaterday! The cards were so touching. The gifts were unecessary, but incredibly useful and appreciated! Thanks for the travel supplies, VW bag (unreal!), candles, figurines, cheesecake (YUM), and photo albums! Please keep in touch, and have a GREAT SUMMER! See you all next year!

5 comments:

Freyda said...

We are so proud of you! Love, M & D

Freyda said...

Let us know that you got to Tokyo safely! Love, M & D

Freyda said...

Will you be using the blog or can you do regular emial? Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Hey Girl, I miss you, Let me know if we can all email. Luv Ya, Elena

bawall said...

Tara, hi, If youcan find out about Kamishibai - the Japanese storytelling that looks like a TV box I told you about. We can do it next year with your class! Barbara